Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Long time no..... type

So yeah.... a bunch has changed since i last posted......

I am now single... By My choice this time.

UMMM...... I recently won 1st place in all 3 of my BPA competitions which had me pumped for about a few days.

Alright i think thats about it for drastic changes.....

Well this friday that just passed i went skating with a bunch of friends from school it was a BLAST!!! I just wish i wasn't so damn sore still. Yeah, i knew i was out of shape but this is ridiculous. I'm sore in places i didn't even know existed, yeah i know its a bit cliche but it describes how i feel right now.

Its a night i won't soon forget. = D

Had a fun time afterward with Nhat Ha and Dragon Just Chillin drinkin mountain dew in my car..... Good Times Good Times.

So lets see..... i think that about covers it all

JLAW- Out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment