Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Tired as HELL, bored as HELL, it must be HELL

So its officially 8:20 and i just finished a test in my first block yeah, it took me like 20 minutes, now i have an hour to sit here and do damn near nothing...... it takes people in this class so damn long to take tests, some people don't even finish in time for class lol.

I don't see how, i mean we literally do all these problems the day before the test while we are reviewing, is it that hard to retain 5 seconds worth of information...... I mean he practically gives us the answers and the format to the test, and yet people still fail the test everytime...... wow.

So i'm officially just as bored as when i started........ so............ enought rambling, i need to try and think of something of decent importance to talk about on here.........hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I'm drawing a blank.

OH!, I am cutting down on caffeine in a major way, i am limiting myself to one can of mountain dew every day = D I really need to kick my caffeine addiction but its gonna be tough, i basically have to avoid one whole section of my house to resist temptation, if you've been to my house you know what i mean. But for those of you who haven't, i have a fridge upstairs in my house that has nothing but pop in it, or soda whichever you prefer, and i'm so used to whenever i go upstairs to grab a can of pop and with now not drinking it i have only been upstairs once in like 3 or 4 days.

...... So i've been playing alot of FFXII lately, don't really know why but i just felt like it. I guess it's better than WoW, which i am also quitting come march. Thats when my time runs out, and i'm not gonna renew it so thats one less thing to waste my life away on, Who knows i might even be able to do something, like get a steady realationship, i know you all think its funny but eh.... who cares.

No comments:

Post a Comment