Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 9, 2010

MADDEN 2010 !

so yeah.... i dont know why but i always seem to update this thing when i am or have recently hung out with kyle..... Oh well, so i'm here to say that me and kyle have kicked off a new Madden 2010 season.... all i can say is that things aren't looking to good for me, i mean my team isn't the best in the world and im gonna suck like hell because i haven't played in forever.

On another off related topic, i got prom tickets for Kasey and I today.... and i went to get my tux yesterday... i have to say im looking forward to this... =D

While im off topic i have to say that life has been just peachy lately .... and I'm glad =D everything's just been going well recently..... except for failing english 3rd quarter but i'm over it

No comments:

Post a Comment